Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fragrance Sampling in the January 2012 Luxebox

So sorry guys & gals! I know that January and February have both come and gone, however I still feel the need to show off the January 2012 Luxebox I received from Loose Button

The January Luxebox included so many samples, I was a bit blown away.  I received so many fragrance samples, I doubt I'll be needing to buy more perfume for awhile.  I received fragrance samples of Prada Candy, Paco Rabanne Lady Million, Nina Ricci L'air, Nina Ricci L'Elixir, Prada Infusion D'iris and Paco Rabanne Black XS. 

I am only slightly disappointed in getting duplicates of an Yves Rocher Rouge Dragee Lipstick in Framboise Sorbet and Olay Regenerist.  I don't mind perfume duplicates, since those get used quite readily, however a second full size lipstick of the same shade???  No, not so good.  Oh well, I am sure to find it another home with one of my good friends.

The Luxebox also included a full size tube of NYX liquid eyeiner in black.  It has a lovely felt tip and perfect for doing cat eyes.

Besides beauty products, I received a sample of coffee from Seattle's Best Coffee in level 3.  It is a bit strong for me, but brewed at less than full strength, it is bold enough for me.

Lastly, they also sent the new Schick Hydro Silk Razor and samples of  Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner.  I have yet to try the shampoo and conditioner, but will do so on my next trip.  I do absolutely love the new Schick Hydro Silk Razor.  It has 5 curve hugging blades that cut super close.  They are surrounded with moisture strips, making for a pleasant shave.  My only complaint is that if you knock out the razor head from the handle, it is super hard to put back on.  I never actually did, so  I had to hold it along the short sides to use it.  Oh well, hopefully the refill cartridges will fit into my Schick Intuition handle. 

The February 2012 Luxebox is fabulous as well, I hope to get the review up shortly.  Enjoy the pictures for now ;)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment