Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MAC Naturally: MAC Redhead Mineralize Skinfinish Tragedy with A Perfect Day & Pillow Talk Lipstick

One of the items I was utterly grateful to be re-promoted in the MAC Naturally collection was the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Redhead.  If you scroll down to the fifth picture you will see my poor cracked Redhead MSF.  It sadly took a nosedive to the tile floor at work one day while getting ready to leave.  Thankfully it is only the top part that broke off and was mostly whole.  It's one of my favorites being shimmery and not glittery.  With gradations from pink to champagne, I use it as my blush and highlighter.  All in one, gotta love it!

Besides a backup of MAC Redhead Mineralize Skinfinish, I had enough containers to back to MAC for A Perfect Day Lipstick and Pillow Talk Lipstick.  A Perfect Day is pale neutral pink in an Amplified finish.  I quite like it for a completely naked lip on my NC40 skintone.  It doesn't completely wash me out, but a darker eye and some blush are absolutely necessary to not look anemic.  Pillow Talk is a creamy browned pinky nude in a Cremesheen finish.  Pillow Talk is a gorgeous warm shade that makes me think of a perfect cappucino.  These lipsticks don't go look at me or sparkle the world, but I know I would use these without much thought. 

Until next time, enjoy the swatches!  As well as glimpse of a near tragedy ;)







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment