Monday, January 16, 2012

FOTD: MAC Plum Crush Metal Pigments & Redhead Mineralize Skin Finish






















Wow, it's been awhile since I've done a face of the day! The holidays are over and everything is more or less back to normal. Well, except for the onset of an icky cold and a crafting bug. More on that second bug shortly. As requested, here is a look I did with the MAC Plum Crush Metal Pigments Dazzlesphere and two old friends: MAC Redhead Mineralized Skinfinish and MAC Wonderstruck Lustreglass. 

What I used:
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Eyeliner
MAC Solar White Eye Shadow (brow bone)
MAC Misty Crush Metal Pigment (inner 1/4 of lid)
MAC Light Violet Crush Metal Pigment (lid)
MAC Grape Crush Metal Pigment (crease)
MAC Seasonally Cool Crush Metal Pigment (outer crease)
MAC Redhead Mineralized Skinfinish
MAC Wonderstruck Lustreglass
MAC Opulash Optimumlash  Mascara

I know, I know, it's the usally darker smoky eye with a pale lip.  It is a bit of a rut I have, but I think that's what I like to do most in winter.  As well, I must gloat a bit about how long my lashes are with Optimumlash! In a nutshell, my lashes wing out so beautifully, it is extremely dark and my lashes are super long in just a coat!  Two coats and even 3 is absolutely showstopping.  I must recommend it and hope you will try it.  Yes, will do a proper review very soon :)

Until next time, enjoy the pictures :)




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment