Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MAC Style Driven Kiss Me Quick Pro Longwear Lip Pencil




















In a quest for a perfect red pout, it requires a helper in the form of a proper lip pencil. After picking up MAC Eden Rouge lipstick, I picked up the MAC Style Driven Kiss Collection Kiss Me Quick Pro Longwear Lip Pencil. At $21.50 CAD each, this lip pencil is one of the best I've tried.

Kiss Me Quick is slightly yellow red.  It is a permanent shade that applies smoothly without any tugging.  It truly helped with lip line bleeding so much so that I can wear red lips far more often in a month than I ever have in the last ten years.  After 8 to 9 hours of wear, I only see a little bit of fading.  But not so much so that I need to reapply my liner or feel the need to wipe it all off and start fresh.  While it doesn't hold up to oily salad dressing or other oily food, it took a lot of oil to really mess it up.

I really love this liner.  I have to restrain myself from picking up a back up, since I don't wear red lips all too often. It is definitely worth a look for some hot red lips for the holidays.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment