Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Classic Red: MAC Posh Paradise Eden Rouge Mattene Lipstick




















The MAC Posh Paradise Collection included a lovely set of Mattene formula lipsticks.  I decided to try Eden Rouge as part of my long standing quests for a perfect red lipstick with little lip line bleed. Eden Rouge is a simple bright blue red. It is not overly blue that it doesn't work on my NC40 skintone.

I find that this formula is creamy and smooth to apply.  It is somewhat moisturising at first.  It gets a hint drying after 3-4 hours of wear, but not so much so where it feels painful. I do notice signs of wear after eating soupy, oily or saucy meals.  Of course, much more so with oily food.

Unfortunately, I do notice some signs of lip line bleeding without the use of a lip liner.  While not super noticeable after 3-4 hours; after 6 to 8 hours, it does look quite messy.  With the use of lip liner, all problems are solved.  My choice at the moment is Kiss Me Quick MAC Prolongwear Lip Liner (love it!), it completely stopped it in its tracks :)  The last picture in this post is where I'm wearing both Kiss Me Quick and Eden Rouge.  Definitely a winning combo :)




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment