Sunday, October 2, 2011

NOTD: Loving the Shimmer & Sparkle of Chanel Le Vernis Graphite 529 Nail Lacquer

















When I first picked up Chanel Le Vernis in Graphite, it didn't seem to be anything special. But let this sparkling shimmery silver pewter grey hit the light and it hits you like a giant sparkling pave diamond ring that it's here and wants to be looked at.  But I digress... ;)  

This is definitely one that Chanel nailed in naming.  When I think of graphite, I think of of the material that is oh so close to diamond but isn't.   I also think of old wooden pencils that somehow sparkle when they catch the light. Chanel Le Vernis in Graphite is much like the mineral, silvery pewter grey that dazzles away in the light, yet is subtle and chic for anytime.  

It applies fairly smoothly, only a touch gritty.  My guess is because of the shimmery glitter through out.  It dries relatively quickly and does not have any tendency for drag marks.  It lasts about 3 to 5 days for me with mostly tip wear.  Chanel Le Vernis retails for $27 CAD at Chanel counters at The Bay, Holt Renfrew and Murale. 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment