Monday, March 7, 2011

Softly Natural Pink: Benefit Bella Bamba Blush Review & Swatches

Benefit Bella Bamba Blush is a gorgeous shade of bright, yet soft golden pink blush.  Described as, "a 3D brightening pink face powder."  I find that this description is pretty accurate.  
The slight yellow undertones of this blush are accented by the soft golden pearl is not over the top, subtle and day time appropriate.  It is pigmented, but not too much to feel the need to be applied lightly.  Used with the provided short handled brush, I get a fair amount of product that can be easily blended down to a perfect natural pink with a hint of gold.  With that said, I still prefer applying it with my good old MAC 129 brush. (Blending is so much easier with it ;)

I'm loving this blush a lot.  I've used it quite a bit lately for a simple work look. Pair it with a sheer shimmery golden beige eye shadow, black eye liner, mascara and raspberry lipstick, and the quick 5 minute face is done :)  Benefit Bella Bamba is definitely one to check out :)
 
lll


No comments:

Post a Comment