Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rain Boots to Match MAC Very Important Platinum Nail Lacquer

 
There are times to match shoes to your bag or eye shadow dress. How about rain boots to nail lacquer? ;)

Well I happened to stumble on a pair of crocodile embossed Jimmy Choo & Hunter collaboration rain boots on sale at Jimmychoo.com. I picked up Anthracite, a metallic grey. I happen to be wearing MAC Very Important Platinum Nail Lacquer when I opened my parcel. To my chagrin, they are nearly a too good to be true match. The embossing and the non-glossy finish of the boots make them different enough for others not too overly notice.













 So yes, while not on purpose, I did get rain boots to match my nail lacquer. Lol, I can stylishly walk through the rain with these beauties. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. nice shade..following u..you indeed shop so much :) superb variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I think I shop nearly everyday ;) Sometimes just window shopping, but there's always something in the back of my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you maintain your boots! i have a pair as well, but theyve started blooming... do you use olive oil?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, I don't do much to maintain my boots. It rains so so much here in Vancouver that I rarely have them dry enough to notice the blooming.

    ReplyDelete