Thursday, February 24, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Pink Power Mineralized Skin Finish Review & Swatch


Of the many products I thought I absolutely had to have from the MAC Wonder Woman Collection was Pink Power Mineralized Skin Finish. It comes in an enormous compact (see third photo) without a mirror.  It has three regions of color:  a pale shimmery pinky peach, a low-level shimmer bronze and a shimmery yellow pink. Combined, you can blend it out to your liking with a bit of each to a soft shimmery pink neutral cheek.  Nothing too over the top, but soft and pretty for everyday.

My only caveat is that I wish it had a mirror.  With its huge size, a mirror could have easily be put in, much like one would see in a MAC Beauty Powder or Iridescent Powder. 

I will be happily wearing this with strong eyes and lips, perhaps a soft smokey eye with bright red Russian Red lipstick? Yes, I think that will be one of my next FOTD's coming soon :)








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I just got my self Mineralise in Golden lariat! so beautyiful!! I really wanted to try out pink power but apparently its 'coming soon' so I cant get it just yet haha...

    ReplyDelete