Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Haul


At the recent cosmetics and perfume Valentine's gift buying event a little while ago at The Bay Downtown Vancouver. It happened to coincide with the launch of MAC Wonder Woman and a statuesque/amazon like model dressed a la Wonder Woman wandering around the MAC corner.

Obviously, I had to buy with the event promotions at various counters, free chocolates, free samples and glasses of champagne. Besides that, they had $8 off your purchase, as well as other counters had gift with purchases and additional discounts.  Be sure to check The Bay for that!

My haul was  nowhere near what I thought I would end up with.  I had thought of getting an eye shadow palette, the nail polish, all the cheek products and perhaps a mascara.  Well that went out the window when I saw that a vast majority of the line was sold out. 


Thankfully, I was able to get my hands on a few products.  I got Pink Power Mineralized Skinfinish, Might Aphrodite Blush, Amazon Princess Blush, Emancipation Lipglass and Spitefire Lipstick.  Full reviews of all will be to come, as well as a few other reviews on other bits and bobs I got that night as well. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment