Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sephora 500 Point Beauty Insider Perk


Yea! I reached 500 points on my last haul at Sephora.  (Well not quite a haul, just a few little things that were on sale ;)  The newest reward for reaching 500 points as a Beauty Insider is a sampling of Philosophy Skincare products.  Included is Purity cleanser, Hope is Not Enough serum and Hope in a Jar moisturizer.  I had looking into trying Hope in a Jar, so am glad that this set came out when it did. 

I like the resolution on the front of the packaging that, "taking care of your skin is a resolution worth keeping."   It's a great reminder at the end of the day just before washing my face.  Great skin is definitely one of my resolutions, along with many others ;)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Nice Perk! I usually end up trading after 100 points for deluxe samples. Mostly the mini Perfume bottles are cute. Also I enjoy primers, as I get to try them for few uses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi resham,
    Yea, I like the mini perfume bottles too. Face primers are always so hard to choose, so the little samples are great to try out.

    ReplyDelete