Monday, November 15, 2010

NOTD: MAC A Tartan Tale Style Clan Nail Lacquer



















MAC's Holiday 2010 Collection A Tartan Tale features two shades of nail lacquer. The chocolatey-taupe nail polish was to tempting to not pick up.

It's subtle, yet dramatic in chocolatey-taupe with red pearl sparkles. 

It is a bit of a finicky lacquer though.  It requires at least 3 coats, as I've used here.  It applies sheerly and doesn't build up too well.  Perhaps I was too quick applying, but I didn't think I was by waiting two minutes between coats. 

This lacquer also tends to show tip wear easily, so a good thick top coat applied everyday is definitely a good idea. 

To wear, or not wear again?  Probably, but this isn't going to be the one I'll be reaching for come Christmas party time. 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment