Monday, November 8, 2010

Comparison: MAC Courting Lilac Lipstick, Bubblegum Lipstick & Aristocat Lipstick

With so many lip products in my collection, I've been trying to pick out shades that I truly did not have. As hard as I try, I still end up with shades similar to ones I own (from MAC of course). Courting Lilac made it into my purse, but upon looking in my overstuffed makeup collection, I realized it was pretty darn close to MAC Aristocat Lipstick from the Fabulous Felines collection.

Aristocat is a little different, being more pigmented and a frost finish.  Courting Lilac is sheerer than Aristocat and has more gold pearl.

Christine at Temptalia also mentions that Courting Lilac is close in color to Bubblegum, but I'll let you be the judges with the swatch pictures. 

In any case, I kept Courting Lilac.  I am sure to give Courting Lilac lots of loving :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment