Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sweet Sephora Treat: Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III UD New York City


I wasn't supposed to go to Sephora after work yesterday. I had told one of my friends that I wasn't in the mood to go shopping or hang out.  I had just wanted to go to the gym to de-stress. (On top of the fact that I hadn't gone to the gym in over two weeks due to being sick, so I felt I owed the gym a visit). But something deep down inside, I thought, I must go stop at Sephora!

Earlier that day I  had attempted to order the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume III online, but to my dismay it was sold out.  To my pleasant surprise, on the display stand there was one lonely palette left.  It was partially open and thankfully not swatched.  There was no way I was letting this one go :)

The Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume III is an ode to New York City.  Bright color, lots of sparkle and fun.  It has 16 eye shadows, as well as a miniature size Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion, 24/7 Eye Liner in Zero and 24/7 Eye Liner in Ransom.  The eye shadows included are: Perversion, Uzi, Loaded, Kush, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Last Call, Rockstar, Money, Haight, Maui Wowie, Smog, Bordello, Radium, Snatch, Suspect and Psychedelic Sister.

I have yet to play with this, but I had to do a post ASAP on at least some product pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment