Saturday, September 18, 2010

NOTD: MAC Earthly Harmony Nail Lacquer Review & Swatches













MAC Earthly Harmony is another nail lacquer from the MAC Nail Trend Fall Winter 2010 Jin Soon Choi Collection. Earthly Harmony is a cool grayed out taupe with very subtle gold shimmer. From afar and on a cloudy day, the gold shimmer is mostly undetectable. However on close inspection or on a clear sunny day, the gold shimmer plays in the light. The shimmer isn't chunky nor flaky, but more like the glitter found in MAC Dazzleglass.

I found this one applied with a bit more difficulty. I found my brush tended to drag upon the partially dried layer of nail lacquer beneath. After a few attempts, I got a decent opaque finish in 3 coats.

This is probably my least favorite of the Nail Trend Fall Winter 2010 Collection. Around here, fall and winter are typically fairly gray, loads of cloudy skies and rain. Hence, little to no clear days to really show this nail polish off. The look is quite chic though, so I'll probably rock this on my toes for something different on my next pedicure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment