Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MAC Fabulous Felines Smoky Heir, Defiantly Feline, Desires & Devices Superslick Liquid Eye Liners Review & Swatches



MAC Fabulous Felines includes the release of a wonderful new product, Superslick Liquid Eye Liners. I bought Smoky Heir, Defiantly Feline and Desires & Devices.

Smoky Heir is a dark purple with pearl. Defiantly Feline is brown with pearl. Desires and Devices is olive green with pearl.

I find these have an extremely smooth formula that leans a bit runny. However, I think this helps to prevent too much product being applied. The applicator is thin at the tip and gradually thickens out. This is one of the easiest to control liquid liners I've ever used. Its firm tip is significantly easier to control then a brush tip. In addition, the wand is longer than most of the liquid liners I own.

In terms of staying power, these last big time! I wore Desires and Devices for over 14 hours through work, rainy weather and the gym to have it last contently on my lids. Only flaw was slight flaking but that's only minor.

Removal is fairly easy. I use MAC Cleanse Off Oil most days, however I tried using both MAC Wipes and Yves Rocher Soft Eye Makeup remover with Chamomile with no issues to come off. I still prefer to use MAC Cleanse Off Oil though because it removes makeup with less tugging and pulling with a pad.

Overall, I must say I love these. They are easy to use and truly make a cat eye really easy. Actually, I went back and got Marked For Glamour and Nocturnal. I am lemming the rest of them, but I am trying hard to resist. Swatches are done on bare skin. Promise to have swatch photo's for both Marked For Glamour and Nocturnal up shortly! :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment