Thursday, September 2, 2010

MAC Fabulous Felines Haul

I just wanted to do a quick post on what I got from MAC Fabulous Felines that was released last Thursday. It's not a whole lot considering how enormous this collection is, but that means more funds can go towards Venomous Villains (I want everything! ;). I bought Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Defiantly Feline, Smoky Heir and Desires & Devices; Aristo-cat Lipstick and Mineralize Blush in Pet Me and Utterly Game.

I really wanted to get all of the new Superslick Liquid Eyeliner's. They are gorgeous and lasted through over 14 hours of wear for me, including 1.5 hours at the gym last night (40 minutes of cardio, 40 minutes of strength training and 10 minutes of stretching). I was wowed over when I looked in the mirror to see it hadn't budged or smudged, but had flaked a wee bit.

I adore Mineralize Blushes, this collections versions are ones to definitely check out. They are more of a satin/matte finish with a very very low level shimmer.

I forgoed all of the eye shadows and most of the lip products. Aristo-cat made it into my bag though, its a lovely shade of mauved pink with gold frost. I think it will go well with cooler looks once we head into fall. I'll just keep this short, but full reviews and swatches to come along with a few full face looks. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment