Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LOTD: Orange Loving MAC CB96, Wind Me Up & Mouth Off


I used to have a complete aversion to orange lipsticks. It dates back to when I turned 12 and one of my school friends gave me an adorable heart shape pot of lipgloss. Inside was an bronzey-orange shade of gloss that was overloaded with frost. It seemed like someone had dumped an entire jar of shimmer powder in it. After using it twice, I realized it was just not a shade for me. I figured it was because it was orange, not the bronze. From that day onward, I decided anything orange or orange like would not work. That would also include other various shades of coral or apricot that I now love. Over the years I realized that I may as well try out an orange or two. One of which is MAC CB96 which is a gorgeous shade of coral with gold frost. Lined with MAC Lipliner in Mouth Off and topped with MAC Dare To Wear Lipglass in Wind Me Up, it is a sophisticated shade of coral that is beautiful for a warm eye and cheek look.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment