Saturday, September 4, 2010

FOTD: More Summer Greens with Wet Ivy & Graffiti



I can't help but love green at the moment. I guess it is because I live near lots of parks but it could just be one of those marketing things where I've seen a lot of green everywhere. While organizing my stash, I came across my much unused Maybelline Eye Studio Marbelized Eye Shadow in Ivy Icon. My initial review of this was that they were decent for a drugstore buy. I haven't gotten around to doing a look with it until now. (The gym and my dog call me! ;) This look does require using the eye shadows wet, but with great results! I enjoy Ivy Icon far more wet than I do dry.

What I used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Eye Studio Marbelized Eye Shadow, Ivy Icon
MAC Paint Pot, Bare Study
MAC Pigment, Gold Rush
MAC Powerpoint Eye Kohl, Feline
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner, Graffiti
Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara, Kohl Black

Lips:
MAC Dazzle Lipstick, Glaringly Hip
MAC Dare to Wear Lipglass, Wind Me Up

Cheeks:
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Comfort

Directions:
Apply UDPP all over lid to brow bone, allow to set. Apply Bare Study to lids with a MAC 242 brush. Apply Blonde's Gold pigment to brow bone with a dry MAC 239 brush. Wet a MAC 228 or 239 brush with MAC Fix+ or MAC Charged Water and apply Blonde's Gold pigment to inner third of lid. Apply lighter shade of Ivy Icon wet to middle and outer third of lid with a MAC 239 brush. Apply to crease with a wet MAC 239 brush the darker shade of Ivy Icon to crease. Blend above crease with a MAC 217 brush both the light and darker shade. Line upper lashline with Feline. Apply darker shade of Ivy Icon to lower lashline with a MAC 219 brush. Line along lashline with Graffiti. Curl lashes and apply mascara. Apply Comfort to cheeks with a MAC 187 brush. Apply Glaringly Hip and top lightly with Wind Me Up.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment