Thursday, August 26, 2010

NOTD: H&M Bella's Choice Nail Polish

H&M's line of beauty products is all too pretty to look at while in the checkout line. While picking up a new pair of shorts, I got Bella's Choice Nail Polish. It is a creamy light turquoise, in the similar shade range of Essie's Turquoise & Caico's (yes, got that too & will do a post ;). Bella's Choice runs a little bluer and as such a tad cooler. It does go well with my turquoise Coach Op-Art Kristen Hobo bag ;)
Edit: Just a note on the formula. It is a cream finish, no visible sparkles, frost or shimmer. It does take some time to dry, so set aside at least an hour to get 3 coats dry. As well, this formula runs a tiny bit thick. I used Seche Vite Restore to thin it out and make it easier to apply. As well, my oops, forgot to mention I paid $5.95 CAD plus tax for this at H&M. ;) Swatches are done with Seche Vite Top Coat for perfect high shine glossiness.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment