Monday, August 16, 2010

FOTD: Not Quite a Naked Face


















This is my not quite naked face. Yup, I am definitely one of those girls that has to leave the house with something on. While I won't wear this to the gym or going to the grocery store to pick up a few things, this is a simple go to look for me. I wear this fairly regularly, especially with only a few minutes to spare. In short, it is shimmery nude champagne eye shadow, pinky coral blush, pinky coral lipgloss, black liner and mascara. Not too hard to do and not too hard to replicate ;)

I won't get into directions, since there's little instruction needed for just a single eye shadow look ;). So here's what I used:

MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation, C4
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Eye Shadow, Gold Rush
MAC Eye Shadow, Embark (as brow powder)
MAC Kohl Power Eye Liner, Feline
MAC Opulash, Bad Bad Black
MAC Blushcreme, Blossoming
MAC Blush, Fleur Power
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Warmed
MAC Dazzleglass, Baby Sparks & Utterly Posh
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment