Sunday, July 4, 2010

NOTD: Sephora By OPI Havana Dreams Nail Color Swatches

Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams is a creamy pale light blue. Not too light where it's white or gray, but more so the shade of blue cotton candy. It is absolutely delicious and fun.

This is one of those lacquers that takes work. Allow a full drying between polishes before applying another coat. Remember, patience is a virtue and a good manicure with this delicious shade takes a lot of patience ;)

Unfortunately, this is a tad streaky and sheer. I wish they had aimed for a more opaque pigmentation than sheer. For the swatches, I used 4 coats that resulted in a slightly streaky application. I didn't wait as long as I should have and ended up dragging a bit of the coat underneath that removed a portion of it. My other hand turned out a lot better since I waited at least 10 minutes between coats. (Yup, almost an hour to do my right hand.)

Like most Sephora by OPI Nail Polishes, it lasts for about 3-5 days with a good quality top coat before major signs of chipping and tip wear.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. i love this color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that color so pretty <3333333

    ReplyDelete