Monday, July 5, 2010

MAC Alice & Olivia Later., Partylicious and If It Sparkles... Pigment Review & Swatches

I am slightly addicted to pigments. ;) Love them, as my pigment drawer tells me. While most of the MAC Alice & Olivia collection didn't make me swoon, the pigments truly did. I got Partylicious, If It Sparkles... and Later.

Partylicious is a bright shocking shade of turquoise with a bit of gold shimmer. It's like the brightened up MAC Starflash Eyeshadow Talent Pool.

If it Sparkles... is white with a bit of pale pink pearl. It reminds me a bit of MAC Eye Shadow in Nanogold without the glitter and in a much better finish.

Later. is black with blue and purple shimmer. It kind of reminds me of MAC Mineralized Eye Shadow in Young Punk without the glitter.

How would I wear these? For a party night, I would use If It Sparkles... on the inner third of the lid and as a highlighter. Partylicious over the remainder of the lid. Later. in the crease and slightly above the crease. Blend above the crease with a mix of Partylicious and If It Sparkles... Yup, a look that's a bit wild, but good for one crazy night :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment