Sunday, July 25, 2010

LOTD: MAC Jazzed Lipstick & MAC Utterly Posh Dazzleglass

My first Lip of The Day ;) I am going to try doing this everyday, but it really depends on my time and how many lip combos I can come up with. ;)
With the MAC Digi-Pops Collection Lip Server and MAC In The Groove Collection coming out with such beautiful summer lip products, I had to mix and match. Here today is Jazzed Lipstick with Utterly Posh Dazzleglass. Utterly Posh Dazzleglass layered over top of Jazzed is like the shade of delicious passion fruit sorbet with a hint of glitter. Utterly Posh Dazzleglass is one of my favorites, I actually have 2 back up tubes in my stash just in case. I use it with a lot of peach, apricot, coral and orange lip products, or simply on its own. It's definitely one to try out! As a base, I used Jazzed Cremesheen, a creamy apricot pink. Cremesheen lipsticks have a tendency to look creamy with a bit of gloss. Dollop a bit of Dazzleglass, they become creamy wonders with a bit of shimmer. Bonus is that it will help even out lipstick that may settle into lip lines.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment