Thursday, July 8, 2010

FOTD: MAC Love to Love Eye Shadow, Comfort Mineralize Skinfinish and Glaringly Hip Lipstick

I rarely go bronzed or tan by going to a tanning salon or outdoors. I'm one of those girls that avoids the sun and wears loads of sunscreen. :-$ When I do go for a bronzed look, its usually faked. MAC Comfort Mineralize Skinfinish certainly does the trick. I am quite happy that isn't too orange or too warm for me. It also is far less frosty and shimmery than some other MSF's I have in a similar shade. Speaking of old friends, I used MAC Costa Chic Lipstick here instead of Jazzed. While it is available online, I haven't seen it at the store or counter lately. It's such a fun shade that brightens up this look and prevents this look from going to brown. Over Costa Chic, I tried once more with MAC Dazzle Lipstick in Glaringly Hip. Unfortunately, it still looks not too smooth although it applies smoothly. I am going to have to try Dazzle Lipstick with some lipglass. Let's hope it looks better. :)

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Powder, NC40
MAC Select Concealer, NW35
MAC Mineralilze Skinfinish, Comfort

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot, Bare Study
MAC Studio Fix Lash, Black Fix
MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil, Feline
MAC Mineralized Eye Shadow Trio, Love to Love

Lips:
MAC Lip Pencil, Mouth Off
MAC Lipstick, Costa Chic
MAC Dazzle Lipstick Glaringly Hip

Directions:
Apply Bare Study to lids with MAC 242 brush. Apply pale beige to brow bone and inner third of lid with a MAC 239 brush. Apply copper to middle and outer third of lid with a MAC 239 brush. Apply medium brown to crease and above crease with a MAC 266 brush. Define crease with a MAC 219 brush and the medium brown shade. Line eyes with Feline. Apply Comfort to cheeks and other places that tend to tan with a MAC 131 or 187 brush. Line lips with Mouth Off. Apply Costa Chic and dab sparingly Glaringly Hip.



No comments:

Post a Comment