Monday, July 5, 2010

FOTD: MAC In The Groove Eye Shadow, Jazzed Lipstick and Happy Together Mineralize Blush

This is a look I wore on Sunday for Church. I must say that the colors for MAC In The Groove are really wearable. Not too over the top to wear everyday :) MAC must have planned it, but one of the shades of the In The Groove Eye Shadow works amazingly well with Coral Crepe Paint Pot. (Yes, I got it after much coaxing from a dear friend and stumbling upon at the MAC counter a few weeks ago. I thought they were sold out! ;)

Please note that when I was applying the blush, I used a MAC 129 Blush Brush and picked up more so on the darker side.

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Foundation
MAC Select Concealer
MAC Fix+
MAC Mineralize Blush, Love to Love Happy Together

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot, Coral Crepe
MAC Paint Pot, Artifact
MAC Kohl Power Eye Liner, Feline,
MAC Mineralized Eye Shadow, In The Groove (beige as highlighter & inner third, coral on remainder of lid and burgundy in crease and above crease)
MAC Studio Fix Lash, Black Fix

Lips:
MAC Lip Pencil, Mouth Off
MAC Lipstick, Jazzed
MAC Dazzleglass, Euro Beat

4 comments:

  1. That look is beautiful on you! I have my eye on Jazzed l/s...I can't wait to try that one on.

    Love to Love is one of the mineralized eyeshadows in the collection-you used it as a blush? It turned out so nice. Just want to double check that's what you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use Love To Love eyeshadow as a blush?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOps, my apologies! I meant Happy Together Mineralize Blush ;) I will edit that ;) I will be using Love to Love Eye Shadow in another FOTD one day soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that blush looks soo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete