Saturday, July 3, 2010

Early MAC In The Groove & Alice & Olivia Collections Haul

Just a quick posting of what's to come. On Thursday I went over to the MAC Pro Store after a little bird mentioned to me that both the In The Groove and Alice & Olivia Collection were launched in store. I always get a little excited for new releases, especially new releases that are almost a week early. :)

From the MAC Alice & Olivia Collection I got Partylicious, Later., and If It Sparkles... pigments. From the MAC In The Groove Collection I got Stereo Rose Mineralized Skin Finish, Comfort Mineralized Skin Finish, Band of Roses Mineralize Blush Duo, Happy Together, Hang Loose Mineralize Blush Duo, Jazzed Lipstick, Togetherness Mineralized Eye Shadow, In The Groove Mineralized Eye Shadow, and Love to Love Mineralized Eye Shadow. I may Back to MAC for Calm, Cool & Collected Mineralized Eye Shadow and All Styled Up Lipstick, but that will depend on how soon I finish up a few products ;)

For the moment, I just have the one picture of the haul itself, however reviews, swatches and FOTD's are soon to come :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Fab haul! I am drooling over your MAC In the groove loots! :)

    ReplyDelete