Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MAC Too Fabulous Mouth Off & In Sync Lip Pencils Review & Swatches















MAC Too Fabulous has probably been making its way off the MAC counters as of late. I know at the MAC counters I usually go to, they have mostly blushes, a few pencils and the permanent Cremesheen Glasses. Since I have I am a little lacking in the lip pencil department, I thought to try out Mouth Off and In Sync Lip Pencils. These two are great basics that compliment a multitude of lipsticks. (Well besides Naked Lip Pencil, which I'm sure we all know should be permanent ASAP! ;)
















Mouth Off is described as a deep peach coral. However, I find it a bit more of a subdued orange than coral. In Sync is described as bright yellow pink. I find it to be more of a light pale peachy pink. While I find the descriptions a tad off, these colors are suitable for quite a few lipsticks in my stash. The formula is a tad on the dry side, however this helps prevent lipstick bleeding. Unfortunately, lipstick bleeding is something I suffer from with slippery lipsticks and glosses that like to move on me. These lip liners do help loads. Let's just hope that they'll be released again ;)

By the way, got any favorites lip pencils? Suggestions are greatly appreciated :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment