Monday, May 3, 2010

MAC To The Beach Event Invitation














Hey dolls! I got a pleasant surprise from MAC today with an invitation in the mail to the MAC To The Beach event at the MAC Pro Store I hit up for new releases. The event will take place on May 18 with some foodies & drinkies. The official release date is May 27, 2010, so I'm excited to get in to swatch & buy early ;) Of course I will share with hauls & swatch photos shortly after the event.

Tentatively on my list, I want the beach bag, highlight powder, Hipness Blush, Get Away Bronze Blush, Flurry of Fun Lipglass, Beach Bound Lipstick, Lazy Day Lipstick, Sweet & Punchy Eye Shadow, Easy Lounger Lipglass, and Splashing Lipglass. I'm glad that the two brushes in this collection are repromotes that I already have in my stash. I always have a compelling urge to get limited edition brushes, so this time around I know I won't be getting extra's of them ;)














PS, isn't the invitation cute? The seashell shaped invitation and coral printed envelope were a delight to see in the mail box on a not so fabulous day. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. In a very child-like voice: "Luuuuucky." Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ;) Always make sure they take your name when you're checking out at the MAC store. That's how they gather up names for events like these. As well, this will be the first MAC promo party I've been to. I'm hoping its fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute invitation! I want to go to a launch party too. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete