Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FOTD: MAC To The Beach & Opulash Mascara




















So I've been a bit lazy with FOTD's. Mostly due to seasonal allergies, I haven't been doing as much eye makeup lately. At the moment, I'm doing slightly brighter cheeks and lips. The color of the moment is coral, so pinks, peaches, orange and the like are what I've played with here.

At the MAC To The Beach Preview Party, I also got a tube of MAC Opulash Mascara in Bad, Bad Black. I've only used this a few times, but wow am I loving it. Full review of Opulash Mascara to come soon :)

The only lip product I got from To The Beach so far is Flurry of Fun lipglass. Flurry of Fun is a sheer orange lipgloss with reflects blue and teal glitter. I am loving it over top of cooler lipsticks. Here, I've used it over MAC Victorian lipstick which is a fairly cool frosted light pink with a golden sheen. While the color remains pink, it's warmed up enough for me to pull off :)










What I used:

Eyes:
MAC Opulash Mascara, Bad, Bad Black
MAC Fluidline, Blacktrack

Cheeks:
MAC Cremeblend Blush, Joie-de-Vivre
MAC Blush, Hipness
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish, Shimpagne

Lips:
MAC Lipstick, Victorian
MAC Lipglass, Flurry of Fun

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment