Sunday, May 9, 2010

FOTD: MAC Plum Spring Color Forecast




















This is a post I was planning on doing quite some time ago. I've been sitting on it since the end of March but I don't really like doing a lot of face looks. I've used a lot of products from MAC Spring Color Forecast and MAC Too Fabulous. I don't tend to wear a lot of blue based pinks since they tend to be too cool for me. MAC Laugh-A-Lot fits that need well for me :)

What I used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot, Painterly
Benefit Browzing, Dark
MAC Eye Shadow Quad, Color 3 (Mink Pink, inner & middle third of lid; Bruised Plum, crease and above crease; Black Tulip, outer third)
MAC Eyeshadow, Chamomile (highlight)
MAC Technakohl Liner, Graphblack
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara


Cheeks:
MAC Mineralize Blush, Buddy-Up
Lips:
MAC Lipstick, Laugh-A-Lot

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! you make me want to take another look at purples :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! i love purples :) i wonder if u can give me some tips on how to wear a light pink lipstick? i find it a bit weird on my semi-dark skin =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi YuKii,
    Yes, light pink lipsticks can be difficult to wear. I'm an NC40 gal, so blue based pinks and light pink lipsticks like Snob, and Saint Germain can be very difficult for me to wear. Three ways that I've used to make them work is to use a slightly darker lipliner in a similar shade, use a golden lipgloss over top and to use a slightly orange toned lipgloss or lipstick. It takes a bit of trial and error to get it exactly right, but usually one of those ways will somehow make them just right. HTH :)

    ReplyDelete