Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Beautifully Scented Benefit Sugarbomb
















Benefit Sugarbomb comes in a beautiful metallic pink box with a small brush applicator. It is composed of peach, light pink, lavender and medium pink. Sugarbomb has a light shimmer. It is no where near glittery, just a hint of shimmer/sheen that's great for everyday use.



















It reminds me a little of MAC Perfect Topping Mineralize Skinfinish, however with a lot less shimmer and with more pigmentation.















On my NC40 skin, it works well as a light blush paired with brighter eye makeup and lipstick. I also like to use this over top of a blush that is brighter than I need while adding a bit of sheen. It's a great color that lasts all day and has made its way to sit in my everyday makeup section of my stash :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment