Saturday, April 10, 2010

NOTD: MAC Studded Nail Lacquer






















Now, I'm a little late on posting this since the MAC Riveting Collection really didn't make me want to haul much. Needless to say, I did get a little something. MAC Studded Nail Lacquer is a darkened silver with pearl that dries to a matte finish. It is my one and only matte nail lacquer, so I didn't have many expectations when it came to formula or pigmentation. For a MAC Nail Lacquer, I think it does well in both categories. The formula is not too thick or too thin. The pigmentation is excellent and provides full coverage with 3 medium-thin coats. It dries quickly for near instant nails.














The downside to the nail lacquer is that it does not wear well past two days. This was most likely due to the finish that required that a base coat and top coat are not to be used. However, this made for a super fast application that was easy to do in a few minutes prior to going out. Overall, I think the short drying time, good pigmentation and decent formula make for a winner in my books.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment