Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MAC Too Fabulous Review & Swatches



MAC Too Fabulous Collection welcomed Dazzlecreme Lipglass, 6 new limited edition shades of mineralize blushes and 5 new limited edition shades of lip pencils. I'll be honest though, I kind of wish some of the pencils were permanent. I am glad that the Cremesheen Glasses are permanent. This will give me some time to select and pick out a few so I don't go overboard. ;) (A recent visit by one of my good friend's noted that I had way too many lip glosses. My last count was around 40 open tubes. I know not good! )

While I skipped the glosses, I did get Naked Liner, Bi-Tone Mineralize Blush and Buddy Up Mineralize Blush.












I am addicted to blush, much like I am addicted to lip gloss. However, that doesn't tend to stop me much when I find a beautiful shade. MAC Buddy Up Mineralize Blush is described as a marble of dirty rose and neutral yellow pink. The result when swirled together is a well pigmented shade of rose, suitable for either a cool or neutral look. MAC Bi-Tone Mineralize Blush is a marble of rose pink and copper bronze. The result when swirled together is a rich blend of warmed up peachy pink. The swatches posted are done with a MAC 109 swirled over the blush and swiped on to my arm twice. Buddy Up is shimmery with frost finishes but not glittery. Bi-Tone has more frost and glitter throughout.


















Naked Liner is a pale light peach that would probably be flesh tone for someone with low pigmented lips and very fair skin. Myself, mine are low pigmented, however I am NC40. I was quite impressed by it even though it wasn't my flesh tone so I got two of them. It works wonderfully with lots of pale peaches, nudes, and some pinks. A few days ago, I used it out with Ever Lip lipstick from the Liberty of London Collection. It becomes a slightly more subtle coral shade around the edges of my lips.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment