Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze C-C-Courage Review














I love purple nail polish! It's probably not all too evident for my dear readers yet, however I have somewhere in the neighborhood of about a dozen shades of purple. The latest addition is China Glaze Nail Polish in C-C-Courage. It's a medium dark shade of bluish-purple with loads of medium silvery-purple glitter. The glitter is a tad gritty when dry, but nothing that a coat of Seche Vite top coat won't help smooth out. It applies relatively smoothly given that it has a lot of glitter. C-C-Courage takes 2 coats for a semi-opaque finish, 3 coats for opaque. I wore this for 3 days straight with little to no tip wear before I changed up into something more work appropriate. C-C-Courage is definitely worth picking up for a fun girl's night out.

2 comments:

  1. This nail color is so pretty. I love purples! Thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple nail polish is so much fun ;) I love all the glitter in this polish.

    ReplyDelete