Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Canadian Olympic Team Mini-Haul




















With only a few days away until the Vancouver Olympics is set to start, I finally caved and bought myself a Canadian Olympic Team Lamb's Wool Sweater (retail $100 CAD). I figured that I had to since the Olympic torch is coming by my work in the upcoming days, as well as going down the street a few blocks away from my apartment. Thankfully at my local Zeller's they had a few left in a size small and one last one in a size extra-small. Unfortunately, these are sold out online. However if you are on the smaller size they still show Girls size 10/12 and Boys size 10/12. As well at a neighboring The Bay store, they had Girls size 10/12 in stock.



















If the Lamb's Wool Sweater isn't in your budget, perhaps a pair of Red Olympic Mittens? At only $10 CAD, they're a well made pair of mitts that are warm and cozy for the winter chill. I got a pair for myself and a pair for my mom. Buying a pair (or two) will support Canadian Olympic athletes :)



















But if you are still craving something close to the Canadian Olympic Team Lamb's Wool Sweater, Aritizia does carry a similar option for only $85 CAD. I believe these are only available at Canadian retail stores only. Aritzia and TNA stores will be carrying a line of various apparel and accessories to go along with the Winter Olympics. Hope that you can get yourself into the spirit too!

















Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment