Saturday, January 23, 2010

MAC All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Review & Swatches
















MAC Cosmetics All Ages, All Races, All Sexes is a gorgeous collection of neutrals. I have a large collection of matte, satin and frosty neutrals, so this collection didn't really appeal to me. In fact, given the size of this collection, I think this is the smallest percentage of a collection that I've bought in the last year. At first I only got All Races Eye Shadow, but a few additional items did attract me. I also got Liquer Lipglass and Universal Mix Pigment. I also have Showstopper Eye Shadow from Smoking Eyes Quad from the Smoke Signals Collection from a few years ago.















Universal Mix Pigment is a frosty white gold. It's definitely a color I would use in the inner corner of my eyes or in the tear duct.

All Races Eye Shadow is a cool light taupe in a matte finish. I would definitely use this as an all over lid color and using a dark brown in the crease for a sculpted eye look.

Showstopper Eye Shadow is a deep dark brown in a matte finish. Compared to Espresso, it is even darker. I use this shadow every so often to fill in my eye brows or as a shadow liner.















Liquer Lipglass is a frosty dark copper red shade. I don't own any lipglass like it and the pigmentation in this is amazing.

The remainder of the collection didn't really attract me. I've gone through my phase of brown lipsticks in the past, so at this point I can't quite get into wearing. All of the eye brows products didn't really draw me in since I'm a fan of clear brow gel and Benefit Brow-zing. Perhaps one day when I need to replace my current Brow-zing. I'm trying to limit the number of new lipglosses I'm buying lately since I've done some inventory on my stash. So just Liquer from this collection ;) Until next time, enjoy the swatches and photo's :)

Hope you've had some nice hauls.

No comments:

Post a Comment