Saturday, November 7, 2009

Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy High Impact Eye Shadow Review

















The Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy High Impact Eye Shadow Collection set really jumped out at me over the summer and made me want it bad. One reason was the 11 gram 0.35 FL OZ Shadow Insurance, a full size product that regularily retails for $24 CAD ($17USD) at Sephora. The second reason I got the set with 6 beautiful colors in the palette.

This palette includes:


















  • Full Frontal is burgundy wine in a frosty finish.
  • Glamazon is champagne peach in a frosty finish with silver glitter.
  • Socialite is medium copper in a frosty finish with glitter.
  • Boy Toy is light pink in a frosty finish.
  • Skinny Dip is dark shimmery blue with a hint of blue in a frosty finish.
  • Lucky Charms is dark emerald green in a frosty finish.

You'll notice two things with these shades: they are frosty and many have glitter. For some, this may not be ideal. I don't mind, because I have many other eye shadows in my stash in less glittery finishes that I can pair this palette with. However, the colors can be easily combined together to create a neutral look or a fun night out look.
















This set retails for $39 CAD ($35 USD) and is available at Sephora. Get it soon though, I know when I got mine they were selling out fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment