Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sephora VIB Sale Haul

Wow, what a weekend of shopping :) I've been terribly M.I.A. on the blog due to multiple shopping trips that ate my time and my wallet. The first wallet draining activity was the oh so wonderful Sephora VIB Sale. VIB's are 'very important beauty insiders' who've enough Sephora goodies to qualify. I had been going nuts with Sephora opening up in my area, so it didn't take me long to qualify. ;)

I picked up the following:














Clarisonic Sensitive Skin Replacement Brush Head. It's the same as the one that was included with the MIA from The Shopping Channel. I felt it was working well so far, so I figured to stay on with it.













Makeup For Ever 9 and 92 eye shadows. Purple eye shadows :) Love, love, love!








Sephora Platinum #21 Brow Comb. I got this as an alternative to seperating my lashes with a MAC 205. Some thicker mascara's I've used have challenged the 205 a bit much (specifically MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara).

Sephora Heated Eye Lash Curler. My old Japonesque Heated Eye Lash Curler has just about had its time. After much cleaning and dropping it on its head on wood flooring, the head is a bit wobbly. A heated eye lash curler is necessary for me when I use a heavier mascara.

Sephora Platinum # 17 Brush. It is a small shader brush, most similar to the MAC 228 brush and a travel size Japonesque mini shader brush. I've only used this a few time so far, but it seems to work well for detailing the inner and outer corner of my lids.

Kat Von D True Love Palette. Purple and neutrals unite! The finish of each eye shadow was calling me once I swatched. Did I mention the packaging? Pretty gorgeous!








































Dior Diorshow Lash Essentials. It includes travel size Diorshow Mascara, Diorshow Black Out Mascara and a full size Diorshow Iconic Mascara. At only a few dollars more than the Iconic mascara sold solo, I figured this would set me up for mascara's for at least 6 months. I do adore Diorshow, I just find the price a little steep for mascara. (Oops, forgot a picture of this!)














NARS Multiple Set. This includes Orgasm, Copacabana and South Beach. I have never tried used a NARS Multiple before, so I'm hoping this will be a nice entry into the world of Multiple's. ;) In the 3 times I've used this it since purchasing, they make for a lovely base for blush.




















NARS Mekong Single Eye Shadow. I like NARS blushes, since a little goes a long way. The richness of this eye shadow in a dark warm brown with little bits of glitter captured my heart.

NARS Christina Lipstick. It's my name on a beautiful medium-dark raspberry gold lipstick. Sold!



























Finally, for free I got the Kat Von D Rock n Roll Eyeshadow Palette. It includes Believer, Confessional, Groupie, and Motorhead. All are in a 'glitter/pearl combo'.


























Thank you Sephora for 20% off! =)

Enjoy the product pictures and swatches my friends. :)

4 comments:

  1. That's a huge haul! They're all very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh, couldn't help it! First Sephora sale ever for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your haul! It makes me wanna buy more stuffs hahahaha.

    The heated eyelash curler is great. I use it after my mascara dries. It keeps my lashes curled all day. Great product!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sindylicious: Shopping is fun ;) Just not every day otherwise I'd be living in a cardboard box.

    Heated eyelash curlers are fantastic! I always wonder why others don't mention them.

    ReplyDelete