After checking these out on Temptalia, I thought I'd have a peak. Initially I thought I wouldn't get more MAC holiday items since I was waiting for the Baroque Boudoir collection releasing at the end of the month. I was leaning more towards the pigment sets, but not the lip gloss. However, yesterday when I swatched and saw, I was taken by Sexy Shenanigans and Frisky Business.
MAC Mischeif Makers: 5 Sexy Shenanigans Soft Mini Lipglass/Lustreglass set includes Elle, Poetic License and Cruise Control Lipglass, and Ensign and Morning Glory Lustreglass.
- Elle is a sheer gold.
- Poetic License is a creamy pinky nude. It's similar to MAC Plushglass in Wildly Lush, but pinker.
- Cruise Control is a yellow pink with a bit of reflects gold and red glitter.
- Ensign is a medium shade of yellow-pink with a frost finish.
- Morning Glory is a lilac pink with silver pearl. Very similar to Bountiful Plushglass, but with a hint of lilac.
I love this set for all of the soft pinks. Creamy, sparkly and milky pinks. These plus a smokey eye = hotness!
MAC Mischeif Makers: 5 Frisky Business Bright Mini Lipglass/Lustreglass set includes Silly Girl, Totally It, and Beauté Lipglass and Pinkarat and Wonderstruck Lustreglass.
- Silly Girl is a gorgeous orangey shade that I know will bring a bluish lipstick down to wearability for me. It's similar to New Spirit and Queen Bee, but more orange.
- Totally It is a super bright hot pink. This plus Girl About Town will grab everyone's attention.
- Beauté is a pinky coral.
- Pinkarat is a medium shade of yellow pink with lots of reflects gold glitter.
- Wonderstruck is a brighter version of Pinkarat with lots of reflects pearl.
I find the title a bit misleading, as it's not all about brights. The only one I find bright is Totally It! Otherwise, they're all really wearable for a medium skin tones. These shades are great for subtley brightening up a nude lipstick, brightening a complimentary lipstick or on their own for those lazy days.
Now I'm stocked for lipglass for awhile. I love that these are smaller sizes so I'm more likely to finish up the lipgloss before it goes bad. Happy shopping!