Monday, November 30, 2009

Lippmann Collection Don't Tell Mama Nail Lacquer Review

















I was so excited when I saw Lippmann Collection available at Murale in Vancouver, BC. One of the two bottles I got last weekend was Don't Tell Mama ($20 CAD). Don't Tell Mama is a gorgeous dark blue green with loads of frost. It makes me think of MAC Deep Blue Green Pigment and darkened just a bit. Sadly, it photographs almost black. I tried to adjust the lighting, white balance and color saturation, but it just didn't seem to want to be much more than black in the pictures.
















Beyond the color, the nail lacquer formula itself is excellent. It's not too thin, applies evenly and drys fast. My only cons are that it does chip easily after 3 days, even with good old OPI Start to Finish Base & Top Coat. In any case, I still like it lots and can hardly wait to get more Lippmann Nail Lacquers. Next on my wish list? Happy Birthday of course! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment