I've heard too many good things about the Clarisonic MIA (a smaller version of the Classic), I was actually tempted to go drive 4 hours to a US Sephora so I could have it. I didn't want the classic due to the size of the charger. I saw it in store at Sephora in town and went, "Yikes!" My bathroom counter is tiny, so I can only put a few items on it before it looks crowded. More than a soap dispenser, face wash, hair brush, tooth brush and tooth paste will make my counter look messy. The MIA was calling me! So thank goodness for The Shopping Channel!
Above: The Clarisonic MIA available at The Shopping Channel.
The Clarisonic MIA (Item #399664) from The Shopping Channel includes the following:
- Cordless Clarisonic Mia
- Compact pLink International Charger
- Sensitive Brush Head
- Trial Size Gentle Hydro Cleanser (1oz)
- Bonus: Trial Size Refreshing Gel Cleanser (1oz)
- Bonus: Trial Size Nourishing Gel Cleanser (1oz)
- Bonus: Travel Cosmetic Bag
Pros for TSC:
- TSC offers a 30 day return policy, so if you don't like it, it's really easy to send it back.
- TSC customer service is excellent. I received a pair of Diamonelle earrings where a few stones had popped out. I called them up and they sent me a free return tag to send it back. They sent one out and I got it within a week.
- TSC offers at least 4 Easy Pay payments. In other words, your cost, not including shipping and taxes that can be divided up into 4 equal payments over 4 months. That makes it much much more possible to get what you want.
- They offer a lot of products, even high end ones, that sometimes go on sale. eg. They have a lot of Laura Gellar and DuWop on sale. Sadly, no colors that really entice me today.
- They ship to CANADA!!! Because they're Canadian :)
Cons for TSC:
- I have to wait for the item to arrive in the mail. Roughly 7-10 days depending on how fast they move it into the mail.
- They don't have a points system like Sephora. They were a part of Air Miles, but they no longer are.
Image Source: The Shopping Channel