I love colored liners, they can really add a bit of spice to a simple look. I don't tend to use colored liners every day, so the shorter size is perfect for me.
- Zero is black.
- Oil Slick is black with silver glitter. It is similar to MAC Black Russian Pearlglide Liner.
- Corrupt is dark brown. It's darker than Bourbon.
- Eldorado is gold
- Graffiti is emerald green.
- Binge is dark blue, similar to MAC Fly by Blu Pearlglide Liner.
- Ransom is medium purple, similar to MAC Parfait Amour.
- Rockstar is dark purple.
- Stash is dark antique golden green.
For your viewing pleasure, I've swatched each liner. Pictures are taken on macro mode, natural lighting, on auto-white balance and on NC40 skintone. Pictures are clickable for a larger image. Enjoy! :)