Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sephora Now Open at Metropolis Metrotown + Haul

As a wonderful surprise yesterday on way to pick up some groceries, I found out that Sephora at Metropolis at Metrotown is now open! Eeek!!! My heart just skipped a beat as I saw that the doors were truly open. Metrotown's shopping selection just climbed up another notch. :)

Sephora is so much fun. They offer a large number of cosmetic and skincare brands, a points system and lots of playtime to try everything.

Since I was already planning on picking up an eyelash curler, I picked up the Go Curl Eyelash Curler. I had a similar eyelash curler from Japonesque that I really liked but sadly broke. I love that the Go Curl is compact and truly does not pinch.

I also picked up Opi for Sephora nail polish in Charge It and Never Enough Shoes. Charge It is a beautiful old gold shade that warms me up as fall slowly comes forward. Never Enough Shoes is Black with lots of glitter, it just made me think of Halloween.

Since this was the grand opening, Sephora had a silver tote bag as a gift with purchase. It's a nice big size that I'll be happy to load up with books, groceries or whatever else I end up getting out and about. This rounded up a nice little mini haul til the weekend for the grand opening of the Forever 21 at Metropolis, which of course this shopaholic is going to be right there near the front of the line. ;)Haul pictures are posted below. Pics are clickable. Cheers =)





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment