Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mail Time No. 4

This week's loot wasn't a whole lot. Mostly PCH bugging to subscribe for more magazines that I'm not interested in, bills that I need to pay and a bunch of flyers. Yawn...boring! Finally in yesterday's mail I got a few items I had picked up on Ebay. All MAC, all wonderful goodies at the end of the work week.





















I got the following:
  • MAC Lightful Protective Moisturizer SPF30
  • MAC Jingle Jangle Dazzleglass (backup because it's gorgeous)
  • MAC Pitchblack Pro Longlash
  • MAC Fleur Power Satin Blush
  • MAC Mineralize All-Over Lotion
The Mineralize All-Over Lotion is set to release in the MAC Warm & Cozy Collection on December 26, 2009. From what I can tell it's a nice light smelling lotion. From the little I've tried of it, it is fast absorbing and works well on your body and face. I tried it last night in replacement of my usual face cream. It worked well to relieve dry spots on my cheeks and chin. I'm glad it will be a permanent item, however I'm happier to get it earlier for $15CAD compared to $38CAD.

I have yet to try the MAC Lightful Protective Moisturizer SPF30, but I'm sure I will be doing so soon. I'm about half way done my current daytime moisturizer, so this will definitely be of use soon. It is not a regular item from MAC Cosmetics in North America, but I think they should for us who love MAC Lightful Deep Ultramoisture Creme (yes, I love it, use it every night).

I also got MAC Pro Longlash Mascara in Pitchblack, MAC Jingle Jangle Dazzleglass and MAC Fleur Power Satin Blush. Fleur Power is pretty similar to Dainty Mineralize Blush, but without the shimmer. It's a beautifully pigmented peachy pink. This will be a great alternative to when I don't shimmer. Jingle Jangle is a backup to the one I got earlier this month. It's too pretty with peach, nude or pink lipstick.

Til next week's mail time, enjoy the pictures. ^-^
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christy,

    Can you post a review of MAC Lighfful Creme and day moisturizer when you get a chance? I'm interested in the line, but I don't really know anything about it. Thanks!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila,
    For sure! I haven't used the day moisturizer enough to write a full in depth review yet. I promise I'll update by the end of the month though. :)
    Christy

    ReplyDelete