Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mail Time No. 2




Last week I got in the mail my 4 backup MAC Feline eyeliners. I love it, but I had no idea they would be releasing it again so soon with Magic, Mirth and Mischeif. Then they are promoting it again at the end of December with the Love Lace collection. I go through about two a year, so I think I'm good for awhile ;) Had I known, I probably wouldn't have gotten 6 backups.

At the same time, I got the MAC Lip Erase in Dim. I can't believe I didn't get this before. It works similar to foundation or concealer on the lips. But really, who carries foundation or concealer in their purse? Lip Erase is nice and handy to apply before lipstick. I've used it once with Lavender Whip and Color Crafted. I can now happily and easily wear these colors without my natural lip color showing through.















My wonderful mailman also dropped off a package full of Ebay goodies. I got MAC Moisturlush face cream, MAC Lightful Active Softening Lotion, MAC Mouthwatering lipglass, MAC 223 brush, MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash, MAC Prep & Prime Lash, MAC Prep & Prime Refined Zone Treatment, MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralized Skin Finish, MAC Extra Amps Dazzleglass and MAC Moisturlush eye cream. Best part was it cost less than $140 with shipping =) For just the creams and the softening lotion, I would've paid just under $120 plus tax. So I'm happy to get all of these goodies.

Below are swatches of Extra Amps Dazzleglass and Mouthwatering lipglass. Mouthwatering does remind me of MAC Wildly Lush Plushglass. I will try to post comparison pictures in the near future. Enjoy the pics. Pictures are click-able for your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment