Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MAC Playboy Pinkmate & Bunny Pink Swatches















I just wanted to share some swatches I've done of a few MAC limited editions and permanent pink lipsticks. For your viewing pleasure I have Playboy Bunny Pink (LE), Playboy Pinkmate (LE, Bombshell, B-Babe (LE), and Angel.

I know a lot of makeup junkies never got their hands on Bunny Pink or have gone through theirs and want an option. Of the lipsticks, it is fairly evident that Bunny Pink and Bombshell are very much alike. Although Bunny Pink does have a slightly cooler cast and is darker than Bombshell. What is not shown in the pictures is that Bunny Pink does have some silver frostiness to it.

Pinkmate is quite different than Bunny Pink as it has yellow tones and has a golden frost. It is quite a bit like Lollipop Loving, another limited edition beauty!

B-Babe, a limited edition from the Blonde Brunette Redhead Collection is another similar pink to Bombshell and Bunny Pink. It does have more gold frost to it and is a tiny bit lighter than Bombshell, closer to the shade of Angel.

There you have it, a few comparison of MAC limited edition and permanent pinks. Enjoy and let me know what you think =)


















Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so jealous. Wish I was a MAC addict when the Playboy collection was out! I'm about to finish my Bombshell lipstick, and when I do, I'll probably repurchase :) Thanks for the swatches xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice! I love Bombshell. It's got that extra oomph that Angel doesn't.

    ReplyDelete