Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MAC Luxurious Lipsticks



















Every year, MAC does a high end collection of lipsticks, lipglasses and accessories for the holiday season. For 2009, it will be Baroque Boudoir. I'm really loving the designs this year as it matches the damask print in my bathroom. My hopes will be that the colors and formula will be as lush as previous years.

So as a reminder to myself of what they were like, I had to swatch them. All Mine from the Monogram 2008 collection is a pretty berry pink, that is similar to Sweet & Single. Flourish is a gorgeous red that makes any look become glamorous. Couture is a mauvey plum that I can wear anytime.

As I play with these lipsticks, the time will pass and Baroque Boudoir will be mine on November 25, just a month a way until Christmas. =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment