Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MAC Black Pencil Eye Liners















Just some swatches of some of MAC's black pencil eyeliners. Am sure you know the hype over Feline, but maybe you're not sure of the difference. There truly is, as seen in the swatch picture above. Graphblack Technakohl and Engraved Powerpoint Eye Pencil are on the lighter end of the black spectrum. Smolder Eye Kohl lies more in the middle, while Black Funk Eye Pencil and Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil are as black as black can be. Each liner is buildable in color and each liner has different properties.

From the ones I've listed, I like the Graphblack Technakohl since it doesn't smudge and doesn't need sharpening. I keep it for travel purposes so I don't have to bother with a sharpener. In any case, Feline is my HG black pencil eyeliner. It goes on deep and dark, with no transparency. I don't need to build it up, it's just perfectly black. Hope everyone else loves it as much as I do!
Please note that pictures are clickable. Cheers & enjoy =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment