Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween! & a Chocoholic moment

Happy Halloween! This week has been busier than usual, so I've been left with little time to do any blogging. Today is catch up day, cleaning house and relaxing. Since I'm done cleaning, as part of my relaxation treat, I decided on a chocoholic bubble bath, face mask and body butter regime. I used Phliosophy Peppermint Hot cocoa shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask and Jaqua Marshmallow Cocoa Sinfully Rich Body Butter. All together, my bathroom became a glorious chocoholic haven for me to relax in. Jaqua Marshmallow Cocoa Body Butter is so luxuriously creamy, yet fast absorbing. Plus the scent lasts long after application. I urge everyone to try it at least once. ;) Best part is I had a wonderful chocolate filled treat with no calories consumed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment